Full Stack Developer
We are looking for a Full Stack Developer to join Useberry team in Athens. The successful candidate will be responsible for the development of new front-end and back-end features of the online platform. Do you have excellent problem-solving skills and love technical challenges? If yes, then jump into Useberry team and build with us an amazing product with international reach!
What we are looking for:
- A passionate team player with a positive attitude, who loves what he/she does
- Excellent command of the English language.
- Team drive; seriously caring more about what the team accomplishes than your individual goals.
- Full stack developer with experience in both front and back-end development.
- Someone self-motivated, who challenges him or herself to constantly produce higher quality work.
- Someone who cares about user experience & performance.
What you need to have:
- 1-2 years of work experience.
- Very good knowledge of SQL and related utilities and tools.
- Server side programming experience (PHP).
- Strong knowledge of web APIs.
- Experience in using source code version control systems (Git).
- OAuth 2.0 and similar authentication mechanisms.
- A fan of clean, maintainable, code that anticipates future iteration.
What it's nice to have:
- Knowledge of native mobile application development (Android / iOS).
- Working experience of Google Cloud.
- Flexible working hours, incl. work from home one day a week.
- Training budget to develop your skills and career.
- Competitive salary and company share option plan.
- Free coffee and snacks.
- Free books and Kindles that will help you become the best of the best.
- Take your coding to the next level by working with the best.
- The coolest colleagues and the coolest place to work ;)